Gain Experience and Build Your Resume
Internship – Marketing, Sales, Advertising & Social Media
We have opportunities for interns in our Marketing & Sales department. Work directly with our Marketing Director to improve your skills and gain experience while building your resume.
Internship Learning Objectives
- Develop the communication skills needed to contact, communicate, and respond to potential clients by reaching out through multiple media sources including email, phone and social media, resulting in paid clients.
- Develop email management skills by managing mailchimp account and email campaigns, resulting in ongoing brand recognition and increased sales.
- Learn and build strategies for marketing and advertising to various types of clients by creating campaigns, running a/b tests targeted to different audiences and analyzing results for most cost effective and most sales achieved.
- Advance social media skills for business branding by managing a social media account and increasing the online engagement and brand presence.
- Network and establish professional contacts by attending virtual group meetings and creating more brand awareness
- Develop personal accountability and time-management skills needed for working in a virtual environment by being part of a virtual team.
- Gain confidence and improve general skills such as oral and written communication, critical thinking, organization, problem solving, decision making, leadership, interpersonal relationships, technical, etc.
Note that the learning objectives will be individually established based on the specific needs of the intern. For example, if your objective is to be a social media manager, your internship will be more focused on assisting with social media, if your objective is to learn more about advertising, you will be working with ad creation and management, etc.
What Tasks Will Interns Perform?
There are several intern roles available throughout our organization. The position will be decided based on where the intern shows the most interest and where they perform best.
Interns will be chosen based on creativity, dedication and desire to contribute while also growing as an individual.
Regular internship schedules are:
- Winter/Spring: mid-January through mid-May
- Summer: June through September
- Fall: September through December
We also have project based internships that start year round.
Work with us
Get in Touch
Copyright © 2020 The Smart Sites, LLC
Office: 407 Lake Howell Rd. Maitland, FL 32751
Mailing: 5840 Red Bug Lake Rd, Winter Springs, FL 32708